1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

FiFi's Big Day Out!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by 4Dogsihave, May 16, 2004.

1. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Ok first I have to give you guys a little backround cause I was sooo nervous today. Fifi our black pom was given to us about a year ago by a woman my hubby works with. She couldent deal with the housebreaking and shedding so she had enough and gave her to us. Anyway my hubby plays softball with her and they had their first game today. She wanted me to bring Fifi so she and the kids could see her and make sure she was doing well with us. I was so hesitant cause I have been so scared they would want her back. Well they broke my heart cause I did not know Fifi was her daughters 7th birthday present but they were unprepared for a dog, and the kids didnt help them too much with her as they promised. (Sigh) The little girl was soo thrilled to see her. They were very happy with our care of her and thanked me like a million times.

Anyway, Fifi doesnt get to go many places with us since she gets carsick. She was the belle of the ball! Behaved so wonderfully and showed them how spoiled she is! My 4yo pushed her around in her stroller most of the day. And with the exception of one little fight over who would hold the leash all went well. (My 4yo has a little problem with sharing and the MINE MINE thing kicked in.) But I was just soo proud of her I didnt know how she would act since she doesnt go out much. Hopefully I will be able to get the pics on here, they took a few of her with the kids.

2. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Sounds like a good day at the ballpark. BoBo goes with us to my grandsons ballgames.He has a ball and the kids love him.

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: How wonderful, glad everything went so nicely!!! :eek:

What a great story, glad you shared! :y_the_best:

Can't wait to see those pics.! :mrgreen:

4. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Great Story ! Loved it .
    I know the 'mine ,mine 'thing .I got a 22 year old ...still has it as his first defense ...'MINE ,MINE !! LOL ! :eek:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Can't wait to see pics of FiFi!! :)
    and....um.........sheeeesh... BAILEY does the MINE MINE game too! :)

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Aw, what a great story!! Looking forward to seeing pictures! :D