1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fighting Roosters?

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by lanena322, Apr 29, 2004.

?

Do you think fighting roosters should be banned?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lanena322

lanena322 New Member

Just thought id get everyones opinion since here where i live almost everyone has quite a few fighting roosters.

I honestly dont mind, I mean roosters will fight, its in their nature. we have just put them in a ring and enjoyed. things can be harsh for the loser though, thats my only complain.

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Personally, I don't think it's wrong for roosters to get into scraps in the yard, but when people put them in a ring, make them fight and then bet on who'll win, I think that's wrong. I mean it's making a sport out of an animals misfortune.

I'd think it would be the same issue as fighting pits except its with roosters.

3. ilovebirds

ilovebirds New Member

I think its crule to enjoy watching animals basically kill one another.Yeh,like I"m going to watch roosters peck and claw at one another for fun and enjoyment.

A very different thing,if they are out in the wild or a barn.

Poor animals,what they go threw for human pleasure.