1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY! 2 Pics of Sarge!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Ok, they are not the best, but beggers can't be choosers and my sister just sent these to me. So, at least you know he really does exist!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Wow! I was picturing a smaller pup. He's a very handsome boy!!

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Do you think he is big? I have no frame of reference for it. My husband and I argue all the time about how big we think he will get. He is 5 1/2 months old now.

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Wow!! I was expecting a much smalller pup as well!! He's full blood GSD right?

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Actually, no, he has black Lab in him. I can only really tell by some of his personality traits though.

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Wow he is a big guy and sooooooo cute! I would not have guessed he was mixed he looks purebred.

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Thank you! I really want to get some better pics of him to show his coloring though. He has a really beautiful coloring, more like a husky or wolf hybred. People always think he is purebred. We can't see any Lab in him, and we have looked! He acts like a GSD in almost every way. Except the frantic need for constant attention. That seems Labish to me. And the white patch on his chest too. Do you guys really think he looks big?

8. Samsintentions

NO! He doesn't look big at all. Just the puppish traits he portrays made me have a mental image of a 5 lb 6 week old pup!!! LOL!!!

I think he's darn right perfect!!!

There's no way in Hell he's got LAB!!!!!! I'd have never guessed!!!

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I know! He acts like a loon! There were like 5-6 puppies in his litter and EVERY single one of them EXCEPT for Sarge looked exactly like a black Lab. I think he sucked all the GSD genes out for himself!

10. Samsintentions

Well like the saying goes.....A bitch dog can be bred with several diffent males. So those other puppies could theoretically (and probably) are only his half siblings!!! He could be the offspring of a GSD and not have lab in him....

What was the mother??

11. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

She was the black Lab. Pure Bred. And they know that ONE of the males was a GSD and there are a few other potentials. She got loose 3 x's before they got their fencing situation solved.

12. Rene

Rene New Member

what a cutie he is with all the stories i thought he was smaller also geez now the stories are funnier b/c i can see this big pup and not a little one lol

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL, so I guess since the mom was a lab, he definitely has some in him. :)

He's absolutely gorgeous. How much does he weigh? He looks bigger than Nala.

14. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

small= charming
    Big= Oaf!

It is partially why we think its so funny too! Here is this big ole' lug acting like he's this little puppy!

15. nern

nern New Member

What a big boy! He is beautiful. :D

16. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Wow, now thats a nice dog!!! troublesome though. lol.

17. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

What a cutie! I dont think he looks to big. Our teeny dump pup at 9 weeks now weighs around 10lbs! Anyway thanks for the pics!

18. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh i agree... he's absolutely beeeeeeeeeautiful! :)

19. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Thanks! He was not beautiful last night! My 4 year old went in the backyard at some point this week and turned on the hose that has been running into my back yard creating a giant mud pool. Sarge looked like he just had Spa weekend complete with mud wrap! ARRGGHH!!!

Jamiya- He weighs 45 pounds right now. The vet said they thought he might get up to 80 pounds. :shock:

20. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Sounds about right. Nala is about 45-50 pounds, so he's of a weight with her (for now). He's so handsome!