1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Finally back and very glad

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by kindness_001, Sep 23, 2004.

1. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Wasnt no trip for me. my aunt got sick and had to go to hospital, but back at nursing home now she is 95 and raised me. then i cought a cold or something, now breeding season and bathing dogs now that im better. Then mikes sister gave us a house that has to be torn down so we can build a garage and put wiring and a window in my kennel. (thats a good thing). We worked Sat and Sunday and i hurt so bad (my knees) I couldnt hardly walk. arthsis. Sure glad i've shed 118 lbs. So good to read from you all and what you are doing. ((((((((((((((((HUGGS)))))))))))))))))))
    Maggie

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Sorry to hear about your aunt ...Glad you are back ..

3. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Thanks I love, I thought about you the other day a girl here is selling her maltese.I just got my male we named him All in dew time call him Dewy or dodo.

4. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I hope it was good thoughts ...Glad to know you have little dodo ...LOL 1
    bet he is a doll !

5. Rene

Rene New Member

Glad to have you back sorry you had such a hard time.

6. nern

nern New Member

Welcome back...I'm sorry to hear about your aunt.

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Nice to see you back! So sorry to hear about your aunt but gosh 95 that's amazing.
    OMG It's 1AM and IM still awake IM about to go nuts! I took an allergy medicine that has got me so strung out I can't even sleep!! Grrrrrrrrrr!! (Sorry I felt like I needed to justify why I am posting at 1 in the morning.)

WOW!! That is GREAT! How did you lose it if you don't mind my asking?

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

118lbs!! I can't even loose 10 lbs!!! Ugh!!!!!! I envy you!
    SOrry to hear about your aunt! Wow 95 is great!!!

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

I am glad your are back and your aunt is ok.
    But I must know how did you do it? I need that miracle diet?

10. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

LOL. no Mircale but a God sent, I had gastric bypass sugery. I'm doing fine but may have to rob bank to get more clothes lol.

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Lil you can't loose weight you alread y made your wedding dress. Maybe after. You don't need to loose much either.

Kindness its nice to have you back. and good job on loosing weight.

12. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Welcome back! Sorry about all your recent troubles but congradualtions on your wieght loss. My aunt had Gastric Bypass and has gone broke trying to stay in clothes that fit. She used to pin up the old clothes until she could no longer wear them until she got to her ideal weight.

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

My mother lost over 100 pounds over a period of about 2 years. She now walks on the treadmill for 1-2 hours a day and works out on weights 2-3 times per week. She and my dad get up at 4am to do this, since they both work full time. She can eat almost nothing in order to keep it off. I really admire her for being able to do it! I keep trying to get up early to exercise but I just can't do it...