1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Finally got Goliath to drink without using the tub!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by karen_80, Oct 25, 2004.

1. karen_80

karen_80 New Member

I tried a gazillion fountains for that little goof, and filtered water, tap water, warm water, cold water, water with ice cubes, plastic bowls, porcelain bowls and metal bowls...
    I got the Petmate Fresh Flow fountain, and he was drinking out of it before I even got it filled all the way. Walmart for $26. The filters are $3.00 for two. They told me that when he was at the shelter he would only drink from the sink and here he would only drink from the tub or sink. It gets tiring to have to Comet the litter out of the tub every day AND have to lift him in and out (arthritis). Yay!!! They all love it. It's even got a little sifter to make sure the kibble doesn't clog up the works.
    :eek:

2. vene

vene New Member

:0018: :0020: :m10: :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

only 26?? wow thats awsome! it sounds good too! i got the thing with the pop bottle that screws into the base. i love that.

i'm sure the boys would like a fountain but so far what i got works.. i aint changing it heh

i'm so glad u found somthing to work out!

4. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

my caesar luvs to drink from teh faucet.but he does use his bowl too thank god

5. luna

luna New Member

buster likesd to drink from the tub. he takes baths in it when the fauset drips, and he plays in his water bowl by splashing it with his paw. he drinks out of abbys(puppy) bowl. shadow will only drink out of abbys bowl when there is ice water in it and she rarely drinks out of her bowl.

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Yeahh :y_the_best: