1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Finally new Trixie pics.

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Trixiepoo, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

-Trixie sleeping

[​IMG]
    -Trixie on the boat

[​IMG]
    -Trixie and her toy

[​IMG]
    -Trixie and her toy

[​IMG]
    -Trixie

[​IMG]
    -Trixie

[​IMG]
    -Trixie doing paw

[​IMG]
    -Trixie biting her tail

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

You can go and edit (delete) this picture!!! OMG!!!

p.s. Trixie is cute by the way. And my Husband wants to become a member of Auspet now.

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Holy Jesus! Umm! Wow I didn't expect that first picture to pop up! That really needs to be DELETED!!

*Edited oh me I just saw your other post I was wondering what in the world was going on. You can delete that picture.

4. Rene

Rene New Member

Trixiepoo just go in and delete the first link like love da pits said other then that trixie is a doll.

It's funny because your other post says dont look but of course we all have to lol what a suprise :shock:

5. nern

nern New Member

I deleted it for you. I must admit I was a bit shocked when I opened the post. :shock:

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I was so shocked by that picture I forgot to say Trixie is an Absolute Doll!

7. nern

nern New Member

Me too LOL. Trixie really is a cutie. :D

8. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Never a dull moment!!! :lol:

Hope nobody got hurt by this :!:

9. Rene

Rene New Member

nern to the rescue thank goodness my son sometimes sits here with me to look at the photos of the dogs :shock: good thing he has homework tonight :lol:

anything can happen on the internet i guess geez (of subject for a sec) i got 6 emails from ebay today saying that i'm purchasing stuff :shock: the only time i have ever been on ebay was to sell my daughters crashed car good thing the credit card they have on file is not good anymore (i hope) i did email them and let them know.

10. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I don't believe there was any harm done. You can run across much worse by doing a simple online search.
    Trixiepoo
    Please do not feel embarrased or ashamed to come back. Everybody makes mistakes.

11. Rene

Rene New Member

it's kind of a good laugh now we know you didnt do it on purpose things happen

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Dang it! I missed it! LOL. :lol:

13. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

dang! So did I!!

14. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I guess Trixie wasn't sleeping in the first photo. :wink:

15. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Trixiepoo: Like Gina says, don't feel too bad. I don't think hardly anyone saw it. Hope you come back.

I might add, something simular happened to me and my Husband when we borrowed our neighbor's camcord. My Husband forgot to delete the movie. Since then my neighbor and I no longer speak and she probably put the movie on the internet just to get even.

16. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Ok Well now that thats over Here is Trixie sleeping (I hope)

[​IMG]

17. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Trixie is a real sweetie pie!

18. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Awwwwwww!!