1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Finally .....Pictures!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Unseen, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Unseen

Unseen New Member

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Saw your pics of Devo. He is really cool. He is long and lanky just like my Reese. Grace is stocky. Nice doggie. Send some pics when you can.

3. AC from TO

AC from TO New Member

what a cutie!!!

4. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

He's a sweetie!

5. Walt

Walt New Member

Looks like a nice dog

6. Unseen

Unseen New Member

Aww

:) :mrgreen:

Wereyou talking about the man or the dog! J/K hunny!

Thank you all!! I was hopeing his personality would come thru.

7. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I have read so much about him, and he looks just as sweet as I pictured him to be.

8. Unseen

Unseen New Member

Aww Bully

You know you just made my weekend. He is at my side as I type, snoring. And were just us this weekend so hes been kinda moody and curious looking around for G. I am going to try and take him to the dog park in Addison tommorow. Wish me luck I hope hes as friendly and relaxed as he is with kids. I've done a hell of a lot of training and time towards his Dog agression in the past two weeks. So its all on tommorow!!!