1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Finaly i got pics of the monsters! =)

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Oct 10, 2004.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

heres some pictures of my big Jacks, i put a BIG pleco in and now thy come of there caves alot more!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

very nice Dempseys :y_the_best:

3. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Nice JD! how old are they and how big are they?

4. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I think they are around 2 years old and the male is about 9"-10" and the female is about 6"-7" I will get better pics when they stop being so shy :y_the_best:

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Wow! Your setup is nice. Are all the plants in there live. I am not a big plant expert because I have never used live plants, althought I am thinking of gettting some for my new tank. Any tips or links?

6. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Beautiful JD's!!! :eek:

7. M_wm

M_wm New Member

All plants are fake mine rip live plants up pretty nicely

8. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Are you serious, those plants look pretty real. Especially those ones grass looking ones.