1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Find the pitty!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Laura05, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

2. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

well I have to say it took me 3 trys. I picked #7 then #15 then the correct one. OOOOOOPS!! Did I give it away?? :oops:

3. Blueribbon

Blueribbon New Member

I'm bad it took me three trys and nakoma_star did it in 7 trys.

4. oso

oso New Member

I CHOOSE 7 , THEN 3 MY SON CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE ON THE FIRST TRY, SAID IT LOOKED JUST LIKE OUR BABY

5. someday

someday New Member

I got it right the first try, but just because that one looks an awful lot like Annie.

6. someday

someday New Member

I got it right the first try, but just because that one looks an awful lot like Annie.

7. DogmaMa

DogmaMa New Member

I got it first try, but im familiar with most of these breeds so it was easy, the alapaha almost got me though.

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Wow! took me three tries as well! I picked the # 7 and the blue blood bulldogge!!!

Oopsy!!!