1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

First snow of the season- pics!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by goob, Jan 21, 2005.

1. goob

goob New Member

Sorry for the poor quality, need to get a better pic editing program :?

Haley....
    "Uhhhh... where's the grass? You know, that green stuff... that I pee on... graaaasssss..."
    [​IMG]

"Bwahahaha.... I am the great white hunter in my great white home!"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was a flyaway ear day, as you can see
    [​IMG]

She kept eating the snow, then sneezing from it getting up her nose :D
    [​IMG]

I believe this may have been brain freeze here, she stopped eating snow and just stood for about 15 seconds before moving on :roll:
    [​IMG]

Snow zoomies
    [​IMG]

To the water
    [​IMG]

Wondering if something was going to jump up and eat her
    [​IMG]

Finally she worked up the nerve to check it out
    [​IMG]

Before running away
    [​IMG]

And Goo...

First on the agenda was a good shake, keeping the couch from darting out of the house can be a heavy task, and she needed to loosen up
    [​IMG]

Checking out the yard
    [​IMG]

And of course, the candid Goo snow zoomies
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

They all have to look at the water, it's like a ritual in winter... check water to see if it's "stiff" or normal
    [​IMG]

Our trip was cut short when a friend came to visit and Goo dragged me up the yard to greet them
    [​IMG]

That's all for now, we're supposed to get a bigger snow this weekend though :mrgreen:

2. shyangel333

shyangel333 New Member

!! !! !! !!

goob i always like you pictures and i like the flyaway ear day and the brain freeze they are perfect!!!! :y_the_best:

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

As always Goob great pics!! Haley really gets aroung with only 3 legs! And some people dont want to adopt a 3 legged dog b/c they think is a handicap??? :roll:

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

here is ag ood story, I was watching miracle animals last week-end and they featured a 3 legged lab, it had cut its paw on old tin can or glass became extremely infected and his leg had to be amputated.

the dog, his owner and friend go out duck hunting in fridgid temps in a small plastic duck boat on the river, it has a leak and overturns, the guys are in waders holding onto to boat, they cant move because their waders will fill up or if they take them off and they get hyperthermia and probably die trying to swim to shore

the dog is swimming to shore, realized owner is not following, swims back, grabs the tow rope attached to the boat and pulls them safely to shore :D

5. Angie

Angie New Member

I love those two girls!

Great pics, thanks for sharing!
    :D

6. OTTB lvr

OTTB lvr New Member

those are great pics, goob. your dogs are gorgeous! I remember how my dog used to love the snow.. ::sighs::