1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

First thing in the morn

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Mar 21, 2004.

?

The FIRST thing my dog does in the morning is...

Poll closed Apr 11, 2004.
  1. Strrrrrrrrrrrrretch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Go potty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Growl and hit the snooze button!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Kiss me and/or the family

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. roll over and play "asleep"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. start the coffee!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I'm just being silly and trying out this POLL option! And since Bailey was extra incredibly sweet this morning, I thought I'd see if you all go thru the same thing! :)

[​IMG]

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I can't vote yet :cry: ... but, isn't the Poll option cool! I'll check back to see what others choose!

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I cast my vote!

Good one MonsterBailey! I voted for the "kiss..." option because Mickey & Tigger first give kisses to wake me up, BUT then they go right outside to go potty. (Unfortunately, for the past week they have been waking up at about 3:30-4:00 in the morning...arggggg :x ). Luckily though, today they went back to waking up at their regular time. *HUGE sigh of rlief* LOL :mrgreen:

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

For mine it is definatly kisses. They pile in the bed (if they were not already there) and attack with kisses! Now if we could just do something with this doggy morning breath!

5. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

In the morning I always open Ranger's kennel, step back so he can come out and strreetch, and then he proceeds to cover me in kisses!

6. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

i voted for kiss.

bella gets to have two morning wake-ups.

first is way early with my boyfriend. she "attacks" him with kisses and he takes her out for a walk. she then comes back to bed and snuggles me. when i wake up 2-3 hours later she usually just looks at me and snuggles closer in :)

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe..... I love your replies!
    Bailey is definitely a kisser also... He must have ESP cuz he is awake before the alarm goes off.... and so if I wake up before the alarm and roll over, he's just sittin there staring at me waiting for my eyes to open and then he comes in for the kill.... "KISS KISS LICK LICK" The first time that happened I thought it was creepy cuz he was watching me sleep! LOL....So we do the snuggle thing for about 5 minutes! OH! I should have added another option to the poll: "rolls over for a belly rub and two minute snooze"!

8. nern

nern New Member

Natalie stretches and then moans to let me know she has to go to the bathroom ASAP. LOL. She is really cute in the morning. Sebastian stretches but never likes to get up....he usually has to be coaxed to go outside.

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I'm loving all of your responses on this!!! Keep 'em coming! :)

Isn't it adorable how sweet and lovable they all are!!???

10. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Sam does not want to get up as early as I do so he crawls back under the covers and pretends to be asleep so Robert won't put him out to pee early .He is not a morning person ,it is inherited from me ,cause that is exactly what I try to do ,catch another hour of sleep before the day really begins .Next he goes to pee then I get the kisses ..He has a lizzard tounge ! :lol:

11. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

this morning bella woke up, looked at me, and rolled over for a belly rub.. after i stopped rubbing her belly she came over to where i was lying on my back and snuggled in, putting her head on my chest.

she thinks she's a little person :roll: :mrgreen:

12. Rene

Rene New Member

lol as soon as sebastain hears the alarm he comes and licks me and snuggles closer it makes it really hard to get up in the morning on the weekends when there is no alarm he is my alarm never fails 6am i get tons and tons of kiss's if i wake up before that i try not to move cuz he will think it's play time :p

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Don't you just LOVE that, Bellasmommy????? Bailey is the same way.... I simply adore that time of the day! :eek:

Rene: We need to figure out a way to trick the dogs on the weekends, so they don't wake up early! hmmmmmm! :) hehe... One time when I was really sick and needed some serious sleep -- I put a blanket over the window (so it was pitch black) and it worked for a little while !! :) :idea:

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

:arrow: :arrow: I just wanted to bump this up so we could get some of our new auspet buddies to post to it!! I think we all love hearing everyone's versions! \:D/