1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fish Highways

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Aug 9, 2004.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Yep I love these things this is the most Extreme version of a Water bridge u will see. Try to find a cooler one 8)
    [​IMG]

And Another

[​IMG]

hmmm wow!
    [​IMG]

....Cool!
    [​IMG]

:D
    [​IMG]

I cant stop posting em too cool :y_the_best:
    [​IMG]

Okay last one...for today :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]

Hopefully that bridge doesnt get a hole in the top! that place will be flooded

2. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

THAT IS TIGHT!!!! :shock: Thats exactly what i was talkin about before, building a long massive one that goes along the ceiling

3. M_wm

M_wm New Member

ya thats exactly wat me and a buddy were talkin about..Cooool 8)

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

wow, if only i had enoguh money/time/skill to make one that went from the tank i have upstairs to the one down here.

5. M_wm

M_wm New Member

The tank have to be at the same level or else is wil create a giant siphon effect like when u use ur gravel vac :?

6. sushi101

sushi101 New Member

This is the most amazing aquarium that I have ever seen!! Have you made this yourself? How does it work? It seems to defy gravity! WOW! :y_the_best:

7. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

any plans anyone for making this shiznit? totally sweet :p :eek:

8. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Really cool, I'd like to get a second 20 and then have some damsels to go back and forth. Im not sure if i'd need back-up supports from the walls though.

9. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

PLEASE TELL US HOW U DID THIS!!! :shock:

10. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i am going to do this when i get my own place

11. Popeye

Popeye New Member

how does the water not dump into the aquariums I wonder?

12. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I wish i could take credit but this isnt mine! lol im 16, i got it off a website, u water does not fall out of the tube because both ends are in the water and for the water to fall from one end its ganna suck it up form the other but it will not do this it is ballenced with a little help from gravity

13. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Dats grimey, still. It's nice!

14. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I really want to know how to do that!

15. Popeye

Popeye New Member

heres another stupid question... how do you get the water in there in the first place? maybe a filler up top?I dunno, but it looks like it has one heck of a mess potential... :shock:

16. papastew

papastew New Member

Anybody know a natiowide retailer that sells clear PVC?

17. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

maybe try home depot?

18. M_wm

M_wm New Member

About them gettin water in ive heard of people connecting a pump and a valve to the top of the tubbing and pumping the water in then sealing the valve off ones all the water is in the tube. Ill try to explain this but ive read my messages after ive posted them and about 3/4 of them make no sense at all :oops: I try to type fast i guess :? Ok ones the water is in the tubes there is NO air in there at all and both of the tanks water level have to be the same or else it will act like a giant siphon from one tank to the other until the water levels are the same then that way the water will not dump out because it is balenced between the to tanks... one word Gravity.... Its hard to explain ive read this before this is how i know. I know this is kinda mean but i think it would be cool to have a feeder fish tank attached to an oscar,dempsey tank ect. :shock:

PS my betta is eating Betta food now! im not ganna feed him anymore flys :lol: