1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

flea control for puppies....

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by SwtBettyLu, Jun 13, 2004.

1. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Hi I am new to this forum. I am going to receive a maltipoo puppy soon and I was wondering what type of flea product can I use safely on a puppy. He will be about 10-12 weeks when I receive him. We can't wait to get him my son and I are so excited. Thanks for all of your help. :D Ms. Lu

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: First of all, WELCOME to the board, and CONGRATULATIONS on getting your Maltipoo soon!!! :eek:

To answer your question, Frontline Plus is an excellent brand that I would highly recommend to anyone! Frontline Plus is safe on puppies over 10 weeks of age!

Best of luck with your new puppy! (We would love to see pics and hear all about your maltipoo once he arrives home!) :D

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I've also used Frontline Plus for Bailey... ever since he was a puppy. He's never had a problem with it and I've never seen a single flea on him..... :) It's great!

4. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Hi and welcome to the board ... I too would love to see pictures.

5. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

front line plus is not only good to eliminate fleas and ticks but it also kills them too. good choice :eek: :y_the_best:

6. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Hey thanks for all of your input. As soon as I get my new puppy I will post pictures ASAP. We are so excited. My son already has a name for him, Jasper. How cute. :wink: Well thanks again and have a great day.

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Jasper is such cute name...can't wait to see those pics!!! :D

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree... I Really like that name!! :)

and I agree again....... hehe......Pictures required!!