1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fleas are a pain

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by rcrgal31, Feb 20, 2006.

1. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

How long do ya need to be out of the house if ya use a fogger?? i had a severe flea infestation last summer...thought they were gone but now i see em again...and now all 3 of my babies have tape worms..yuck...so i need to have my place sprayed..

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

the sprayer thing should tell you how long to avoid it.
    When you get back put a flea collar in your vacuum cleaner bag, vac and toss the bag even if it isn't full.
    And don't forget to Advantage your cats.
    I had a flea infestation years ago and it took forever. I moved LOL

3. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

well i have a vacuum w/ a container to empty....and i did just order 3 packs of the frontline plus..thats what i used before killed em all..but apparently the stuff i used in the house didnt work...so my apt is gonna be sprayed professionally..i just have to go get another carrier so i can take all 3 babies out for a drive..lol that should be fun!!

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

apartment....now there's a familiar thing.
    When I had the flea infestation I was in an apartment and in spite of the bombings, sprayings, treating my cat, washing everything I could wash in a washing machine - the fleas would come back.
    Ended up being my neighbor's 2 new kittens!!!!!
    The fleas were going under the walls.
    I spent a FORTUNE on various defleaing products and the fleas would be gone. One day she asked me if I was doing something about my flea problem cause her 2 new kittens were getting fleas. I explained what I was doing and she said good cause she was tired of the fleas.
    I asked where she got the kittens and she said from a friend's barn. I asked what she was doing and she said nothing cause the fleas were from my cat (inside only cause of where we were living).
    We moved and I never saw another flea on Tammy.
    any other cats in the building where you live? Might not your cats...could be someone else's who is ignoring the problem.

5. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

yeah all of my neighbors have dogs...and i know it wasnt my kitties bc they are all indoor cats...plus my neighbor upstairs have them too..and she owns no pets..so its someone else...but jees they are a pain to get rid of.....i was thinking bout moving..my lease is up in sept..thanks mary