1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Flee's

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by cj mejia, Apr 18, 2004.

1. cj mejia

cj mejia New Member

I cant seem to get rid of my puppys flees!!!I took him out to my sister in laws a few days ago and he has had 3 baths and is still infested!! got any ideas

2. Angie

Angie New Member

You can go to like a place that sells plants and they would have stuff that you can spray in your yard to kill fleas (and bugs) that should also be safe for pets. And you can go to like Wal-Mart or a pet store and get stuff to spray in your house.
    And there are a lot of good kinds of flea protection that you can buy for your dog and i am more than sure that plenty of people on here can supply you with the best kind.
    Also, there is flea killer dog shampoo that you can buy but I heard that you can wish your dog with Dawn dish liquid and that kills fleas... worked for my dog and no harm to her but it wont last forever so you need to go to the pet store and get something from there.
    goodluck.

3. nern

nern New Member

Can you get Advantage from your vet? If so, I would go with something like that.

4. JJ Luchiano

JJ Luchiano New Member

The best thing to use is Frontline which you can get from your vet. Frontline gets into the bloodstream so when the fleas feast off the dog it kills the fleas. That stuff from Wal mart usually doesn't work.

5. Angie

Angie New Member

I wouldn't get stuff from walmart for your dog BUT I think you can find stuff for your YARD that would work pretty good.