1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Floppy Ears

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Pavack69, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Pavack69

Pavack69 New Member

:( My 4 month old Chihuahuas ears won't completly stand up. I have tried taping them, it was suggested to massage them. ANy one else have a suggestion. :?:

Here she is:
    http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=42418&j=t

[EDIT: No commercial links please]

2. emc

emc New Member

Some chihuahuas' ears just take longer to stay up than others. The first Chihuahua I had was well over a year before her ears stood up and stayed up for good. So be patient, in time they should stay up on their own.

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: WELCOME to the forum, Pavack69!!! :eek:

First off, I looked at your dogster page and noticed all your other furry family members, and my goodness gracious sakes, you sure do have your hands full...WOW!!! :)

Unfortunately, I can't help you with your question, as I am not quite sure of the answer(s). Looks like you got some help with that though. However, as long as your puppy is happy, healthy and thriving (emotionally and physically), then that's all that matters (floppy ears or not)...IMHO! :y_the_best:

Have a great day! :D

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I think your dog looks absolutely adorable!!! Why put it through the "torture" for just vanity reasons?