1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Flowers and crying today

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, Mar 30, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I know alot of you do not like breeders ,but I have to share my day today .If I can stop crying long enough !
    Last year at this time a lady (Pamela in Texas ) adopted a red and white Maltipoo male from me .He was a beautiful baby and his name was Boo .
    When we put him in her arms she cried with tears of joy and awe at just how beautiful and loving he was .He was her baby and she loved him with all her heart from the first time she saw him and he returned that love tenfold .

A couple months ago Pamela called me and gave me the sad and heartbreaking news that Boo had been ran over by a car when her husband and he took out the garbage late one evening .Both she and I cried and cried and consoled each other (tried to anyway ) for hours .

With only a charge of love ,a few weeks ago we delivered Pamela a new baby boy .Apricot and white and a tiny little bundle of sguirming joy.AS she recieved this gift from us ,she again had tears overflowing ,as much for Boo never to hold again as for the tiny bundle in her arms .

Today ...I revieved a huge vase of Pink roses and carnations with this beautiful note ."Thank you so much for our bundle of love Willy ! He is helping to fill the hole left in our hearts by the loss of our Baby Boo .Where there is a Will-y ,there is a way ...Sincerely ,Pamela .

Tears of joy and sadness flow freely here today and and special love does find a way .God Bless the canine family ...I love them all .....God Bless you all also ...

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

awwww.......

your such a good person!

3. ilovemaltipoos

I just had to share my day ,I am not that good ,people like Pamela ...now there is good people .God knows the difference ...Thanks Sam ..

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

:cry: :cry:

Okay, I am at work and I have tears in my eyes! That is such a sad and sweet story at the same time. What a good person you are ~ it must feel wonderful to know that you have made that family so incredibly happy.. twice.

God bless you as well O:)

5. Galileo

Galileo New Member

I like this story also.

6. ilovemaltipoos

Poogirl ...I really don't think of that part of it until something like this happens .I cry beacuse of the loss of Boo and the kindness of Pamela to send me flowers .I took a picture of them for I know they will wilt away ,but the peace and love I felt when recieving them today will stay with me as long as I live .Only sharing my thoughts today on the kindness of Pamela .Thank you !

Thank you also Galileo ...

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

ilovemaltipoos~

Bless your heart! I wish Willy and his new family many happy years to come!

Thanks for sharing! :D

8. ilovemaltipoos

Thank you POO and please pray for the kind heart that sent 'me' flowers on Boo's birthday today ....I will tell her of you and all the others and the good wishes for her and Willy ...

9. nern

nern New Member

How sad :cry: ...... I'm glad it had a happy ending.

10. dbuzzw

dbuzzw New Member

How sweet of her to send you flowers! And how kind of you to give her another baby.

11. ilovemaltipoos

Dianne ,those babies of yours are beautiful ! And thank you to you and Nern .Sharing is a gift that all must give ,for if you do not ,you haven't lived.

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Malti..... see you have the biggest heart!! :)
    That story just broke my heart... I can't even begin to think of the pain they went through when they lost their Boo!! I'm sure Willy is their little angel with a little bit of Boo in his heart too :)

13. ilovemaltipoos

YOU ...just said it all Monsterbailey ...Thanks !