1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Food question ??

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by lika1, Jan 15, 2005.

1. lika1

lika1 New Member

Has anyone heard of or tried Pro Pac puppy or dog food? If so, what do you think about it? I'm asking because a local pet shop in my area recommended it to me. I'm not sure if they were just trying to make a sale or if it was in fact a good food to switch to.

2. jay

jay New Member

Hi Lika, I've never tried it myself but a friend tried it and didn't care for it too much and I think it was fairly expensive. But just check the ingredients that will tell you a lot. :y_the_best:

3. qnapr

qnapr New Member

hey try this it might help

i never heard of that name brand but what i did to buy my pups food i compared dog foods i found out that innova was the best. it has all the vitamins,vegs,etc.... what i suugest is to compare dog foods then deciede. in my opion innova is the best but costly other good name brands are nutro, ultra life, try to compare other name brands with innova heres a place where you can
    http://www.naturapet.com/display.php?d= ... 7502%27%5D

4. Angie

Angie New Member

I was told to feed Shianne (when she was a pup) Pro Pac. But just recently I was told that Pro Pac makes them put a lot of weight on. I switched her to Natural choice i think its called. I think a little over $30 for a huge bag.
    I am about to switch her to Diamond Beef meal & Rice formula. I was told by someone on this site that it was one of the better dog foods thats not too expensive ... I think they said a 40 lb bag for about 18.99

5. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

I had my dogs on Nutro Natural, but it got to be too expensive. I now feed Diamond brand dog food, and it is around $25 for a 50 lb bag. The only real difference I noticed is that they produce more stool with the Diamond food. Otherwise, it's great - especially at 1/2 the price of Nutro.