1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Found a Horrible Site

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by PiTlOvErWITHcHiLd, Mar 16, 2005.

1. PiTlOvErWITHcHiLd

PiTlOvErWITHcHiLd New Member

I was at this one site and i got revoked to make replies because I like Pitbulls..they kepp cutting down on the breed i really dont think it is right i wish someone would set them straight. If you want to look at the site it is www.freerepublican.com if you go to were it says threads or messages and type in pitbulls for keyword you will see what they are doing to the breed.

2. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

I cant seem to enter that site.

3. jay

jay New Member

That site won't let me enter.

4. PiTlOvErWITHcHiLd

PiTlOvErWITHcHiLd New Member

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/keyword?k=pitbulls .... try this link i went to that other link and i have never saw that before so i went to the site and got to the page.... there are articles to read but read the comments because they are all against pits i think i saw one or two that were for pits...I got booted from posting replies cause i liked pits.

5. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

I saw this site posted on another forum. It just makes me sick. :x