1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Found it interesting how many dogs fall in pit catagory

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by StormyMoon, Mar 14, 2005.

1. StormyMoon

StormyMoon New Member

[​IMG]

This is what my pits mother look like but I didnt realize these are 2 different dogs according to AKC

This is an American Staffordshire Bull terrier

then her father i was looking from what I had seen of him looked different by size and shape of his face like this dog

[​IMG]

American Staffordshire Terrier

I took some pictures at the park this weekend because I had been saying I was going to lol and because I wanted others opinions no matter what she is I will always love her but I find this very intresting how many different dogs fall under the same name as pit bull even the american Bull dog falls in catagory of a pit bull...

[​IMG]
    This is mystical today at the park
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]