1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

found puppy! too cute!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by someday, Jul 26, 2006.

1. someday

someday New Member

Ok...this little fellow wandered into our yard the other day. Actually he was following one of our neighbors that doesn't like dogs and she asked us to hold him until she could get away from him....we happily obliged. We're putting up signs and put an ad in the paper to try to find the owner. But another neighbor has decided to keep him if he can't find his owner as she lost her dalmation last year and thinks she's ready for another dog. So this guy will have a happy ending no matter what. He's just the cutest little pup though...had to share him! Looks like he's all Golden.

[​IMG]

2. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

Oh my! He's so cute! I love goldens, but I've never had one myself.

3. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

does he have any adult teeth? If he does - then I would say there is some lab in him. If he still has all his baby teeth -- then I thing he may be all golden!

He is a real cutie either way! Too bad he is so far from me -- Or I would want to have him in my family!!!

With a face like that --- he won't have any problem finding a good home -
    that is if his owners don't find him first!!!

4. someday

someday New Member

Yes..he has all of his puppy teeth..he's just a baby...he's gonna be big. I know someone has to be missing him.

5. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

He is beautiful. How is your pack doing?
    Hope all is well.
    How is your cat?
    Sue

6. someday

someday New Member

My pack is great, as is the cat...she's moved back home from my brother-in-law's since his stepkids were tormenting her. She was well healed though and I think a little bored in the house, since she's been an outside cat her whole life( I originally rescued her from a barn)...she's actually climbing trees! Looks like no permanent damage to her lifestyle was done.

and we have happy news on the puppy. His owner just called to claim him. They were out of town on vacation with her father-in-law watching him...and he told them he ran away..which, i guess he did..just not very far....they live just down the street from us. :mrgreen: So, their four kids are very happy to have their new puppy found.

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

great news! sure looks pure golden. this is why people need to keep id collars on!