1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Freckles Obedience School Mystery Dog

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Meet Rocky, a member of Freckle's obedience school class. Rocky is seven months old and already weighs 60 - 65 lbs. I would guess he will top out at over 100 lbs. When I first saw Rocky I thought he was some sort of exotic breed but I was wrong.
    I am sure you guys will identify him right away but let's see who can do it first. What breed is Rocky?

[​IMG]

2. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

Rottie??

3. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Good Guess but not a Rottie.

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Doberman P. ??????

5. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Sharon,
    You win. Rocky is a red Dobie with both uncropped ears and tail. Those ears are really neat and I don't know why people feel they must crop them into points. Rock's ears flop forward when he is interested in something.

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

I was going to say doberman also, my neighbor had one like that

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

He is great! I have never seen one uncropped! I love it!

8. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

:m19: Just a little tidbit of info I thought was amusing. When I worked as a Vet Tech and people brought their Dobies in for an ear crop, the Vets were always looking for a good splint to use to tape the ears. One of the other Techs suggested using the Super sized tampons. So the Vet did and it worked really good. So it seemed kind of funny and ironic to stick tampons in a dogs ears and wrap tape around them. I would always start to laugh when I went to tend these dogs and they would look so woe-be-gone with these two tampons standing up on their heads.

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

nevermind had a thought, but shouldn't type it