1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Friend's New Baby

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, May 2, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Remember the story a few weeks ago about me taking a friend to get a new puppy (when the first trip to the first breeder didn't go so well)...... ??? Well, I have been wanting to share his picture with you all because he's just sooo precious!

I know that the auspet site has problems with images that are posted on the geocities/yahoo pages, so I thought I'd create a very quick page for you to see instead of attempting to post the pictures here.

anyhow, I JUST HAVE TO SHARE HIM WITH YOU ALL!! so you'll have to go take a lookie:

http://www.geocities.com/monsterbailey/friends.html

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Awwww, no wonder why you guys fell in love...simply precious (and awfully darn cute :wink: )!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

3. nern

nern New Member

He is sooo cute! Those are really nice pictures. :D

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh my! He's SOOO cute!!! Please tell you friend I said "Congrats!" :eek:

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Give him big hugs for me!!

6. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

:D He's so cute! Look at those big ears!

7. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

A doll ...keep us nformed how he grows and does .

8. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Awwwwwwwwww.... how sweet!!!!! :D

Jennifer

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

He's a little fox. Literally he looks fox like. Love his coloring. Tell your friend he/she has to start posting here. :y_the_best:

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Thanks everyone... I'm going to send her this link to read. I am not sure how "internet interested" she is in posting to a msg board, but you bet I'm going to invite her!!! :)

11. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh wow! look at those ears!!

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

"...All the better to hear you with my dear!" (excerpt: Little Red Riding Hood)

Sorry, I just had to say it! :wink:

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LMAO@mybabyshi!!:0017: :0017: :0017: :0017: :0017:

I THOUGHT the SAME THING!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! :0017: