1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fun old pet Photos (do you have any?)

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by ChinookLover89, Jan 10, 2005.

1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

Here's some pics of some dogs we have had in my childhood and i just figured it would be cool if I shared them and then other people shared theirs maybe.
    from the left top the first two are duke our old Great dane (and all the other dane pics are him too) then Titan the toy poodle, and in the second row on the far left is our one and only pet bull Spot lol.
    [​IMG]
    Titan again
    [​IMG]
    Me and Titan during a pig roast with the pig head
    [​IMG]
    Ralph
    [​IMG]
    My cousin with his dog Libby she's on here because they were our neighbors and me and him used to play all the time and Libby was always with us protecting and playing with us.
    [​IMG]
    Momo one of our sled dogs/pets this is her on the run in the spring she was a poodle/sh mix breed.
    [​IMG]
    Titan again
    [​IMG]
    This is Titans bro Ralph he actually belonged to my mothers bestfriend but he was always over with her.
    [​IMG]
    Two of our sled dogs Sheba a American Husky and Harley a siberian Husky/Black lab mix.
    [​IMG]
    Puppy pics of Sheba
    [​IMG]

well theres all the pics i have if you have any post em if you want.

2. Sara

Sara New Member

I lived on a ranch as a young child and remember meeting my first bull up close... He was of course used for breeding (Hereford) and had a bull ring in his nose but dang if that bull wasn't the nicest animal on earth...he didn't even swat the flies. My dad had to seriously talk me OUT of the idea that I could ride him...LOL Lurch was his name...he has a headstone at the ranch because he was such a contributor to their "program"...the idea of show cattle still is lost on me...but oh well....

GREAT pics! I don't have any old ones...Oh I have an old Baby pic of my Arab... gelding...Kkennetic (Kkenny) [​IMG]

3. Sara

Sara New Member

Hmmmm baby pics...LOL Okay...old pics...LOL it works right?

Baby Riot in Africa with his old name...Oslo...LOL
    [​IMG]

TEENSY WEENSY Askari brand new little runt...they thought on several occasions they'd lose her...and the cutest pic. ever of her...PERFECTLY shows her personality
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Precious...TINY...[​IMG]

And Baby Honijade with Monty by her side...as always.[​IMG]

4. ChinookLover89

aw thats really cute.

Yeah we got spot from a neighbor who was planning on turning him into hamburger. I was young and it was heartbreaking to think of this sweet bull who had i had known since he was a calf. and so i begged my mom and dad to please buy him knowing we had the room but they said only if i found a way to talk our neighbor into selling him and also if i could find some way to pay for atleast halpf of what he would cost. I did alot of dog walking, racking of leaves, and selling lemonade to come up with some money to help pay for Spot and about a month of begging and pleading with Johnny (the nieghbor) to sell me Spot when he eventually did. My parents have Spot to this day he's very old but still as loveable as ever and sicne they don't have horses anymore he gets the entire pasture to himself.

5. ChinookLover89

I found some pics of our rotties when they were babies.

[​IMG]

The puppy in the top left is Billy the two puppies sleeping together to the right are Benjie and Riot ( my parents rotties they own right now). The bottom pic is Benjie also.

Me (age 14) with some of the pups
    [​IMG]

Me holding Benjie on the top left, me and Riot on the right, and Benjie on the bottom

6. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

cute pics but im on my first pup

7. kate

kate New Member