1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Story

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Meg04, May 19, 2004.

1. Meg04

Meg04 New Member

When we first adopted Zoe she HATED baths!!!!!!!!! I had to put her harness on her and drag her into the bathtub, it was always a struggle. Well recently she has gotten better about it and I would have to call her name a coax her into the tub. Well yesterday I was getting my daughters bath ready, I had the water running with bubbles and my daughter was just about to step foot in the bath tub when Zoe comes running into the bathroom and jumps into the tub. I didn't call her name at all, she just decided the bath look good and wanted to get in. She was about due for her bath anyway. It was soooo funny, I guess she loves them now.

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

How funny!!! Smokey hates baths! I mean, the claws grabbing the carpet, kinda like the cartoons when their hauling someone off and they scratch the concrete with their nails thing.....very funny and aggrivating.

But he'll joyfully and voluntarilly swim in the pool and jump in the tub if your in it too!

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

That is to funny! My dogs hate baths to but Boy do they love to get dirty!
    They also Love to swim.