1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Story

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by True_Pits, Sep 1, 2004.

1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

This is a little funny. I was talking to a friend who has a female I used to own. Anyway she would always, always try to get the other dogs started and had to be barking and trying to start something with her loud mouth. She is a high pitched barke to make matters worse, when I pull up to his place I can always here her barking somewhere out there. She even got ahold of one of his dogs after being given to him. He was talking about showing her the beginning of next year, then he says she's calmed down though. I was like what?. He said yeah, well the other day when we had a big thunderstorm a branch broke over her house and got tangled up in her chain. It released her chain and she ran past all the other dogs and straight in the house to me. I couldn't help but laugh, thinking about the loud mouth, wild dog so scared that she ran past the other dogs. She was really shook up from the "attack of the tree branch". He did follow up saying she does still try to argue with the others and is back to herself, but for the moment she was so terrified she could think of nothing but getting to him.

And really in the show ring she's not much of a trouble starter, its just on the yard when she wants to bark her head off real loud and high pitch.