1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fur Baby Pictures

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Peek-A-PooPal, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Peek-A-PooPal

Peek-A-PooPal New Member

Hi everyone I'm that new member - Peek-A-PooPal. I tried to get a picture of my babies up on this site and couldn't. I need to reread "Computers for Idiots". I found a site that we can share all the pictures we want. It's easy, fun, and free. Go to Peek-A-Poophotos@www.msnusers.com I posted pictures of Gucci & Chanel. Please post pictures of your babies!!! The girls (Gucci & Chanel)and I are traveling for the next three days, when we get home Monday I hope there are new fur babies pictures for us to see. If you see us WAVE we're the Okies with Pekapoo on the lisence tag.

2. sandangel

sandangel New Member

peeks

I tried the link but it just took me to email :?

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Welcome! :eek: The link didn't work for me either..

Many people on this board have doggie pages on www.dogster.com

It's also free and you can type in info about your pup, likes/dislikes etc.

:D

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Peek-a-PooPal:
    I'd love to see your pictures! but unfortunately, the link didn't work for me either.....
    I agree with poogirl... you might want to try the dogster.com site! It's awesome ----- be prepared! You can get lost on that site for hours, reading about everyone's babies! :) it's grrrrrrrreat

5. precker

precker New Member

I'm new also. We have a 3 year old peke-a-poo named Patches. We should have named her Sassy! Here's link to pictures of her. Our other dog is a cocker/chow and they get along well. Bonnie is 5...Peggy

http://community.webshots.com/user/pegr_1

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Hi there Precker...WELCOME to AusPet, and I hope you find it as enjoyable as I (and many others here) do! :eek:

You obviously knew that we love to see pics ( :wink: ), so thank you so much for sharing your cuties with us. They look like they are the best of friends!!!

Once again, welcome! :y_the_best:

Have a great day! :D

7. nern

nern New Member

Your babies are so cute! Thanks for sharing. :wink:

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OHMYY BABYSHI!!!!!!

you need to do a little SPELL CHECK there!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LMAO too Monster!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

What can I say, it was one heck of a LONG day at work today!

Thanks for pointing it out...I'll try and get the name right next time (pRecker)! :D

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe... after the day I had today, THAT was JUST what I needed tonite! LMAOOOOOOOO.......... (it'll be our little secret) LOL

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh Monster, I am glad my spelling error was entertaining to you...trust me, it was equally as entertaining to me as well! :lol:

(Remember, pRecker :wink: )

12. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Welcome Precker ,glad to see another happy dog owner here ! :eek:

13. precker

precker New Member

thank you

Thank you for the warm welcome. Bonnie and Patches have helped me through a rough Spring as my husband had a stroke in March. He could have died, but he is doing very well and is at home. It was a great comfort coming home from the hospital and have them great me at the door...Peggy

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

15. precker

precker New Member

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Precker... TOOOOOOOOOO DARN CUTE!!!

17. precker

precker New Member

Thank you! Peggy