1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Germaphobic Cat

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Obelix, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Obelix

Obelix New Member

I think Lucy's becoming as germaphobic as I am becuase she just cleaned herself for 2 hours while I was reading LOL

EDIT: Sry if this wasn't worthy of its own thread, just kinda peculiar

2. nern

nern New Member

LOL! Its kind of nice that they clean themselves....too bad dogs don't keep themselves so clean. :wink:

3. karen_80

karen_80 New Member

Heh.. and a great alternative to having to bathe the little buggers! :roll:

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Heh. My hubby is starting to take it personally that Booger washes herself every single time he pets her. It's like 'EWWWW! Daddy GERMS!"

5. vene

vene New Member

LOL's. I woke up this morning with Milo plopped on my left face grooming himself intensly. I wonder if he was just cleaning himself or trying to get rid of my germs and keeping warm at the same time. It was 52 degrees last night.

6. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

Hunter will groom himself and then find that it is necessary to lick me too...this is especially bothersome when he does it at 3:30 in the morning and is licking my face....ooooooooooo...rough kitty tongue. Hey maybe he's trying to tell me that I am gross and I need a bath....hmmmmm..who's the one really saying ooooooooooo