1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

GinaH & StormyWinter

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OK, I lied. I went back to see what kind of stir I started with my post. Well, I must say that the responses made me laugh. Really. Out loud.

At first I was a little mad but then it struck me. I was being judged and called names in posts that were berating me for judging and calling names. Hmm.. there is word for that... what is it? Oh, yea, hypcrisy. I totally realize that I came in out of the blue there. I truly believe that any moderately sane disinterested third party would have read all of those posts and felt that there were a couple of right minded people being unjustly attacked (StormyWinter: for the record, I was not including you in my post at all).

But, the sad truth is... that strange and illogical as it may seem, I think of all of you as friends. And in my group of friends and family it is well known that (I know this seems hard to believe now!) I mind my own business and keep out of drama (because I have no tolerance for it) UNLESS someone attacks my friends or family. Then I am not pleasant. I am not proud of that, just recognize it about myself. I actually don't have a problem with admiting I am wrong. I accept critisim from people I respect very well and appreciate it. The key there is respect. I realized while reading the other post, that I really respect you all so much and so much more quickly, which I normally do not do. Liking a person is easier than respecting them. You all, each one of you, is worthy and desrving of respect and common courtesy. And I guess when I saw how Gina H was not being treated that way. I "butted" in.

Gina H and StormyWinter- I apologize if I made it worse for you on the other site. I let my fingers get ahead of my brain and it was not my intention to make things worse for you. I did not think EVERY person on the site is a moron. I am not sorry for what I said and I think, judging by the response posts, it seemed a case of "thou dost protest too much". They were uber defensive about some keys areas.

As far as for myself and my "shame and condemnation" on the other site, well, I guess I will have to cancel all of their invitations to Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year.

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LMAO!! :lol:

Jamiya

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jamiya- I sense that if you and I lived in the same town (and God forbid sams!) that town would be afraid. Very afraid! :lol:

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

When my husband gets fed up and leaves me, I will be looking to one of you to adopt me and the kids. ;)

Jamiya

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Let me know when and I will kick my husband out to make room for your kids!

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

he he he.....We've got an extra kennel !!! he he he!!! Just kidding jamiya!I wouldn't let you stay in the kennel, The garage maybe....he hehe!!

So sorry, I'm just full of it today!

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sarge'mom You in no way what so ever made things worse for me on the other board because honestly I could care less about those people on that board. I to consider all you guys my friends.
    I felt a great since of pride when I read your post. Thank you again.

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

sniff, sniff I feel like such a sniff geek! Thank you. I felt pride in defending someone like you too! GROUP HUG! :0015:

9. cschimizzi

cschimizzi New Member

Sarge, I am just curious, what was the title to your post over on that site? I am a member over their as well and they can be a "bit" judgemental. LOL

10. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

You didn't make things worse for me over there either. That post got way outta hand, I left relizing that it was a pontless battle and that in no way was anyone going to "switch" sides. I left early in the argument so i have no idea what was really said after that all I know is that i went in there and said that it was BS and that they all needed to agree to disagree and to act like humans no primates. It pretty much stopped after that only 1 person posted after i said that. Don't know if what i said stopped it or they all relized it was childish but at least it stopped!

11. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

You got it ,your the only one that can read my scales lol. (((((((((huggs)))))))))))