1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Good Name(s) For a Male Kitten

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Alkaline, May 12, 2004.

1. Alkaline

Alkaline New Member

what are some good names for a male kitten? He's orange and looks like a tabby... not so sure if he is or not... but that's what type of cat Friskie was.. and he looks just like him (except in kitten form)
    We didn't have Friskie when he was a kitten though.

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. This link will take you to a post from the old Auspet forum. The post is by Fleafly and it's called: Unusual cat names. It has over a 100 replies, so I hope you have some free time! You're bound to find a name you like in the post. Good luck and let us know what name you pick. By the way, my cat's name is Handsome. :mrgreen:

http://www.auspet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000759.html

3. Alkaline

Alkaline New Member

oooh i remember that

4. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

My cat now is male and his name is Aoisha...the 'AO' is silent so it's just pronounced "ee-sha". It's a feminine name (Celtic origin IIRC) though.

I had another male cat (deceased now) named Escavadore. I called him Esca for short. pronounced "Es-ka". It's Portuguese for "digger"...he used to dig into my laundry and bedsheets and crawl under them and fall asleep. So I thought it was rather fitting. :D

All I did was find one of those online language translators and enter in words that described him. It's pretty interesting 'names' once you get into the cool languages like Afrikaans and Portuguese.

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

What a great idea PilotKitten. Do you by any chance remember the link to that site that you could post here?

6. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

7. dj

dj New Member

I FOUND A PAPERBACK BOOK CALLED PETNAMES AND SIGNS THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY TO READ AND HELPFUL.
    I LIKE THE NAME MAX.