1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Goodbye Topez

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by fishy_chick, Sep 20, 2004.

1. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

Today was a sad day for myself and fellow co-workers at the local equine centre. Topez was put down today, and it was very unexpected to all of us except his owner. She was in a state and there was nothing anyone could say to calm her down. Topez was about 30 years old and had been very sick for a long time. I've never seen a large dead animal, so it's been pretty traumatizing. It's hard to go out to the paddock and see his owner feeding him his last treats, and then go back out there 10 minutes later and see him laying in the shavings, dead. Topez had a great life, it's really too bad that he had to leave us in this way. He's been through a lot in the past few years and did really well in overcoming several illnesses, but I guess this one was too much for him. Although I didn't know the horse very well, I'll miss seeing him in the paddock every sunday, and I'm very sorry for his owner's loss. Bye Topez, I hope you're a lot happier now. :cry:

2. horse_child

horse_child New Member

Hugs and kisses from Me to all of you. Topaz is in a better place now and think of it as an opportunity to take in another and make a difference in its life.

3. She has crossed the R A I N B OW bridge.