1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Great company/website to buy pet products....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by LucyLu, Aug 26, 2005.

1. LucyLu

LucyLu New Member

omahavaccine.com

My co-worker told me about it. I got Intersecptor heatworm pills from there for $15. They were $60 at my vet! They sell everything there. Their customer service is very friendly and helpful when you call. If you give your animal(s) vaccines yourself, they sell those also. They sell toys, crates, medicine, grooming stuff, everything. Their website is not that good, so just go there and request a free catalog. It's easier to see what they have that way instead of trying to navigate through their website.

(If you want to order something, I will give you my customer # and if you give that to them when you place your order, you will get $5 off and I will get a $5 gift certificate for my next purchase. I did this for my coworker and we both really did get $5.)

2. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

I have to warn you...those pills may be counterfeit. I don't know for sure. I've always bought heartworm pills from the vet b/c you are supposed to have a prescription. I have heard the same thing about flea meds but I have bought those elsewhere and I think they are the same. I know some of the counterfeit flea meds boxes look different than the real deal. That is a big difference in price so I always go back to the "if it looks too good to be true..." thing.

But thanks for the website. I'm always looking for good pet websites.

3. LucyLu

LucyLu New Member

Yes I have heard of that also so I checked into that stuff. I did have to have a presciption. Your Vet (not you) can either fax it in or you can mail it in. When I got the meds I checked them out and they were sealed, and they are not expired or anything like that. In doing my research I didn't find out anything bad about this company, like I did about petmeds.com. My coworker has never had any problems with them either.

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Lucylu, your vet is way overcharging you, You should call other vets and see what they charge for interceptor. you should be paying from a vet about $20

I find these onlinemed places are about $10 cheaper than vets,

I pay $70 for Sentinal from my which is a heartworm/flea for a 100# dog

5. LucyLu

LucyLu New Member

I was wrong...I just re-checked my vet bill. It was $22. I must have mixed that up with the Frontline, which was about $92. I guess I didn't get that much of a good deal then! :oops: