1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

GREAT WHITE WEB-CAM

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by grnlemonade, Oct 5, 2004.

1. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/efc/ ... bw_cam.asp

TIMES TO VIEW ARE BETWWEN 7AM-7PM PST. I LIKE AROUND 6PST....I HAVE SEEN TH GREAT WHITE A NUMBER OF TIMES, MUCH OF WHICH SHE HAS SWAM DIRECTLY INFRONT OF AND OVER THE CAMERA.

THIS IS THE WORLD-FAMOUS GREATWHITE SHARK THAT HAS LIVED IN CAPTIVITY LONGER TEHN AND OTHER WHITE SHARK IN HISTORY. THE SHARK IS ALSO SHOWING PERFECT HEALTH SO SHE WILL CONTINUE TO STAY IN HERE. HERE HEALTH IS BEING MONITORED EVERY 15 MINUTES A PART OF THE SITE SAID...ITS JSUT AMAZING FINALLY SEEING THIS SHARK IN CAPTIVITY...I WISH I LIVED BY MONTERAY BAY AND COULD VISIT HER THOUGH :(

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Thanks for the link.

Edit...i went to the site, but it is just a black screen and all, i cant find how to connect to it.

3. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

hmmmm...maybe you dont ahve a plugin required for it? i see it fine.....i have seen the shark come directly in front of the camera a few times....nice looking teeth lol

4. OneWolvesDream

What plugins are needed?

5. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

not working

6. OneWolvesDream

Idk, there is no plug in thing for it.

7. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

hmmm, i click the link at it works for me....do you possibly have dial-up? if not wait a minute and see......has anyone else had success getting the camera up besides me?

8. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Pretty cool, now if I can catch them eating...

9. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

i jsut figured out why you probably didnt see anything....the camera ia only on from 7am-7pm Pacific Standard Time..

10. OneWolvesDream

No, i went on bewteen those two times, i have dsl.

11. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

thanks for the link it works for me soo cool