1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Gruntiest Harness's i've seen yet..

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Sook, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Sook

Sook New Member

Was browsing on eBay for harness, because in new zealand we dont have much of a demand or supply of half decent harness's around...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

seems to be pritty grunty lookin :)

There are also ones on there without the stud's too which are very nice...

2. Sara

Sara New Member

Protection equipment sites have beefy harnesses if you're looking for a more...neutral type harness... They have agitation harnesses that are BEEFY but not spiked etc... Schutzhund Equipment would be your best keyword search to find some good harnesses etc... Don't know of any sites off hand...

Just a thought.

3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox New Member

I think they have that same harness but without the spikes on there. Unless you like them of course. I did the spiked collar thing once & never again. Ouch.

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I am so glad this topic came up! I was jsut tryig to find a good harness for Harley that is very durable. I thought I had seen ne before that doesn't go around the neck and waist but around their front arms and connects on their back.
    Am I crazy?Has anyone heard of this? the reason is Harley is such a puller, and I don't mind her pulling because its good excercise for her and she seems to love it.

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member