1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

guppie just had babies

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by lil shant, Jun 21, 2005.

1. lil shant

lil shant New Member

my guppy just had babys but there were only 3 of them and so i am keeping them with a baby platy an so my question is that what should i feed them and will the mom get pregnant again :m16:

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Most likely if you have a male she will get pregnant again and even if you don't guppies are capable of storing sperm so she could very well get pregnant again.

I feed my fry regular adult flakes crushed into almost a powder.

3. Kirk

Kirk New Member

I feed them that as well.

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Congrats, my two females are still pregnant, I think one of them will give brith in about a week, she is huge, to the point of explosion.

5. lil shant

lil shant New Member

that is so kool
    am other one just got had more babeis so i have about 33 babies