1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Guppy

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Mwm, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Mwm

Mwm New Member

One of my guppies (Male) Is just sitting at the bottom of the tank, there denfinently something wrong but wat could it be? When he gets caught by the current he cant control himself he just floats around... He found a plant where he is safe from current but whats wrong with him??

2. JxKIM89

JxKIM89 New Member

my zebra danio did the same thing... it might be dying like mine did. Watch it and see if its gonna die. Mine was found today under one of my rocks buried in gravel. :cry:

3. Mwm

Mwm New Member

:shock: SHIT this was my favorite guppy :( He was fine this morning...

4. JxKIM89

JxKIM89 New Member

sorry bout ur fish but yea, my danio wuz fine but it suddenly got really weak and was not able to swim on top like it used to. Yea just watch it. I might be wrong.

5. Mwm

Mwm New Member

Yep same with guppy,,, stupid breed of fish i set up my old 5g and put 6 gups in it i only have 3 left and 1 almost dead :(

6. bloodpain

bloodpain New Member

I dunno what happened to your guppy, but chances are, 80% will be that it will be dead. :cry: sorry..

7. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

What are your water parameters?

-Chelle

8. Obelix

Obelix New Member

I've had the same problem with my guppies when a fin or their body gets damaged then they won't be able to move around like usal and eventually die from hitting plants gravel glass etc. sorry about your fish. If you can move him into a heavily planted tank with a softer current.

9. Mwm

Mwm New Member

Dead..... :shock: