1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Had to give Bailey Back!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Valmar, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Valmar

Valmar New Member

Posted here earlier about our new SHih Tzu puppy, Bailey, and our 5 yr. old Brittney - Brittney just was not adapting to Bailey at all - in fact I was so afraid she was going to become ill - we talked to the breeder and decided that rather than risk any more stress to Britt we would return Bailey - our hearts broke to do it but in the long run I feel it was the best thing to do - I cry buckets every time I think about it but I know it would kill me if we lost Brittney too - we get so attached to these dogs :cry: :cry: But when Bailey got back to the breeders she said he ran straight to his mom and her to him so I am so glad they hadn't forgotten one another - This breeder is just a super person and only sells dogs to dog lovers - she shows dogs as well and has quite a few Champions - so we know Bailey is happy - now we just have to wait for Britt to turn around - Thanks again everyone for your advice -

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thats a sad thing to have to go thru. Is Brit feeling better now?

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwwwwwwwwww... you definitely had to make a tough decision, but it sounds like it was the right one! :) ((((BIG HUGS))))

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I am so sorry to hear! :( However, it does sound as though Bailey will be in good hands with his breeder! :y_the_best:

Sincere Regards! :D

5. nern

nern New Member

I'm so sorry...that must have been a tough decision but I think you made the right one.