1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Had to Share

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by kindness_001, May 18, 2004.

1. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

[​IMG]

BoBo was mad at Perious our black pug. He loves his little bed, the orange crate, He was sleeping in it and got up and she tried to lay in it the big hog. So when she got out he peed in it LOL. I had to laugh. now she lays beside it guess he showed her. hahaha. :y_the_best:
    [​IMG] and heres a pixcture of our other Yorkie Missy, she has three babies right now. [​IMG]

2. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

3. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

Hello Kindness 001,

question, you have pugs - do they shed?
    I am sure they shed, but is it excessive?

Reason, we are conitplating getting another pouch, and I have always loved the pugs. How ar ethey with your others?

4. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Love the pics!

especially the one with the pooch sticking out her tongue! :lol:

5. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Yes Pugs shed alot . you have to run sweeper almost everyday two of mine are in a air condition kennel now with a 6ft. run. the black one is mikes baby. Shes not out because he wont let me ..LOL. and they need to be brushed everyday.

6. Rene

Rene New Member

your BoBo is ssssssssoooooooo cute he looks just like my Jasmine :eek:

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

That story is too funny! Dogs always seem to have a special way of letting others know how they really feel! LOL :lol:

8. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Your dogs are so cute. I am especially partial to black pugs!

I also have a question about pugs--how hard were they to housetrain? Were you able to 100% housetrain them?

9. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

\
    as i have stated before. I first use puppypads and treats and lots of praise. Pugs want to please You. I would take precious to the pad and she would go then i would give her a treat to this day she goes to pad and comes to me for treat and thats better than a mess anyday. Mugs wanted to mark. but that is normal for a breeding male . he would use the pad to poo. Jazzie J was just like precious. yes 100% they even use it when i'm not home now i am letting them out side when weather permits. :eek:

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Kindness,
    Your pictures are great!! Your little yorkies are soooooo cute... ! :) You have to share pics of the puppies!

11. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Those are too cute ! Love the tounge thing ! LOL !