1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween Costume . . .

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by t_chelle16, Nov 2, 2006.

1. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thought you all might appreciate it.

What I wore to work:
    [​IMG]

To hand out candy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

2. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

haha, that's so awesome! i didn't dress up at all, Halloween hit me suddenly and i ran out yesterday afternoon to get a bag of candy, lol.

3. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Oh that's great! I miss dressing up. :( But you know...orange kitties aren't quite right!

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Cool costumes! I went as Trinity from The Matrix. We went to a Super Hero/Super Villian themed party. My daughter went as a loaf of Wonder Bread (get it?!).

5. vene

vene New Member

Great costumes! Makes me want to dress up for Halloween too. :mrgreen:

6. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thanks. I had fun.

When I first stepped out of my room to go to work, I scared the bejeezus out of 4 of my cats. They wouldn't go anywhere near me. They were better when I got home, though.

-Chelle

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Terrific costume t_chelle. Looks like you put a lot of work into it. I didn't dress up. Funny about your kitties, too, being afraid of you.

LOL, halaroo, about your Wonder Bread costume.

8. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Wow, great costume! Very professional makeup job, it looks like you just walked off the set of "Cats." Did your kitties notice that mommy looked a little different that day? LOL I always think that Luna is gonna react when I look radically different, at least do a double-take, but nothing seems to phase her.

Thanks for sharing! Awesome costume!

9. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thanks. The makeup is actually kind of a cross between the Japanese & London versions of Rumpleteazer and the rest of the costume is based on the London version.

The kitties were terrified of me that morning but when I got home from work, they were just curious. I took off the makeup for a few hours (had been wearing it for about 9 hours at work) then later redid it and got into my full costume and they didn't seem to care that I'd turned into a cat again.

Oh, and Emily had a blast looking out the storm door at all the trick-or-treaters. She was so mesmerized that she fell asleep sitting up.

-Chelle

10. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Wow! Great costumes. :y_the_best: I didn't dress up this year, but next year for sure! Our 9 week old son was peas in the pod and our 13 month old daughter was a pumpkin. Oh boy were they cute.

11. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thanks again. I'm thinking of doing a different cat next year. I got some artificial hair for really cheap so I think a wig out of it would be a lot nicer & easier to make than that one (using frayed macreme/rug yarn).

If I do, it will probably be a female version of Munkustrap:
    [​IMG]

Can you tell CATS is one of my favorite musicals? :D

-Chelle

12. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Hee hee..Very good.. :eek: :lol:

13. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Don't be too shocked, but I have never seen that musical. I have heard about it for years though.

14. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

It's available on video (although there's a fair amount that was cut due to time restraints). I've actually never seen it live, but the tour is coming by here in January just a couple weeks after my b-day so I'm hoping I can go.

If you do rent it, I'll warn you now, there's really not a lot of plot, but the costumes, songs, & dancing are really great.

-Chelle

15. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

t_chelle16 wrote:

Then I wrote:

What this clearly means is that I need to work on my reading comprehension skills a bit more. LOL

Thanks for your patience in answering my question anyway!