1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Now, I'm generally not one to humiliate my dogs by dressing them up. I confess I did put antlers and a Santa hat on Nala last Christmas for our Christmas cards.

But Pet Edge had Halloween costumes on sale, and they were so cute! They just came in the mail today (or I suppose yesterday, but I didn't see the box outside until this morning). So I just HAD to put them on before I went to work!

Nala is a bumble bee. She's easier to photograph because she has a good stay and she's not afraid of the camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And what does a bumble bee need? Why, a flower of course! The hood doesn't stay on very well, though, and I had trouble getting Bonnie to stay still long enough to snap a photo...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! That made my morning. :)

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OH poor Bonnie!!!

Oh my tummy hurts from laughing soooo hard at that last photo!!!! OUch!

Poor dog. she looks sooo humiliated!

3. someday

someday New Member

lol..oh my that cracked me up. :0017: I love the second to last one of Nala where she's got one eye watching that antenna. They both look thoroughly embarassed. I think i'll have to do that to Annie, she'll think i've lost my mind..hehe

4. Rene

Rene New Member

those are great i wanted to dress up sebastain and jasmine last year as a bride and groom my kids thought i was crazy and the outfits were heck of expensive so i didn't :cry:

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I also like the narrowed eyes in Nala's second photo. I think she's plotting revenge...

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

How cute! They are both adorable Bonnie does look like she is a bit embarrassed. :oops:
    Last year for Halloween I made my kids costumes (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) anyhow with the material that was left over I made a costume for Izzy and Fancy it was so funny to see them all dressed up. I have pictures somewhere I will have to scan them and post them

7. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

OMG!!! Those pics are great!!! Oh man, I can't wait for Halloween.... look out Molly & Emma.... :mrgreen:

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Its hurts that I won't beable to dress CHar Char up this year... Last year she was a princess. We were going to find her a lady bug outfit this year....guess not anymore...

Uh.....

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

Those pics are great!!

10. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

TOO funny!!!!! Now you have my wheels turning about what I want Rusty to be......I hadn't even thought of it until you did this!!!

11. dogangel

dogangel New Member

Jamiya, Bonnie looks like she's saying: "O.K., mommy, go ahead... but it's gonna cost you an arm and a leg!!! It's gonna cost as many treats as you're planning on giving those kids when they come ringing the door bell!!!!

12. nern

nern New Member

Hillarious!! :lol:

13. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Too cute! I dress my poms up all the time and they recently got Hawain shirts, so I had them dressed and Jasmine wouldent stop howling so I was just kidding with her and asked if she wanted a shirt, well she did and as soon as I put one on her (one of my t-shirts) she was happy as a lark. So watch out this halloween! Wal-mart had some really cute outfits last year for under $10 so this year they are mine!