1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hamster Disapearance?

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by 3_second_memory, Nov 23, 2004.

1. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

Wheres the worst place you have got your Hamster stuck?

Marble (female) got wedged under a unit with 3 cats watching, caught behind the shredder, and best of stuck in the toaster, that took some work to get out and she was very scared an patchy afterwards, she just fell in it.

2. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Oh boy do I have stories... Hammy never really got stuck anywhere (he just escaped) but Smokey was the clutz of the two.

When we went on vacation my uncle looked after hammy and decided to clean his cage. Needless to say he ecaped, made it downstairs and hid out between the kitchen and dining room for almost a week.My uncle didn't want him to starve so he would put food out for him at night.

When we sold our house we found seed shells eveywhere. Theyre were some under the hutch in our dining room, in pots that we didn't use, at the back of the cupboards, I mean everywhere.

Smokey used to like to break out of her cage at night and one morning I found her sleeping in the sink. She also got stuck under the sofa when my dog cornered her, in my purse, in my boots, inside my uncle's couch (there was a hole in the arm so she decided to crawl in) and in the pocket of a pair of my jeans.

3. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

in your purse?

Id laugh if you took it out and tried to pay for something with the hammy still in there.