1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Belated B-day Mary_NH

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Oct 16, 2006.

1. vene

vene New Member

Hi Mary. Happy belated birthday. I hoped you had a wonderful celebration. I'm sorry I couldn't post earlier. WNY had power outages due to the lake effect snow. We had power but no internet service until now. :oops: :mrgreen: :0018:

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Happy belated birthday Mary_NH. Hope you had a good day. :0018:

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

thank you very much!!!
    It says a lot when people I know only online remember and my hubby doesn't!!!!
    Greatly appreciated you remembered.

vene...snow melted yet. You guys got slammed

4. vene

vene New Member

You are welcome Mary. :wink:

We had 2-3 feet of snow and as of today only 1-2 inches remain. Our city looks like a warzone. :shock: My family and friends are safe and sound but I feel really badly for those families without power or heat and it's going to take up to a week or more for full power restoration. Those beautiful 100 year old trees and landscape are ruined. I took all these comforts (electricity, water, heat, housing, street lights, grocery stores, gasline, and nature) for granted. :cry:

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Happy Birthday, Mary. :)

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hope you had a great day, Mary!

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Happy belated birthday Mary! Hope you had a great day :eek: