1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Mickey & Tigger!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Jun 3, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

:0008: :0018: :0020:

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh...<<<<here here>>>>!! :0008:

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y, B O Y S!!!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

3. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom New Member

:eek: WOOO HOOO!!! :eek:

:0018: HAPPY B-DAY to the BOYZ!:0018:

Dont eat too much cake! :0024: hehe

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Well, thanks y'all!!! :kiss_heart: Mickey and Tigger were delighted to hear all your happy birthday wishes! :lol:

They had a wonderful birthday, and I'll try and get a couple of birthday pics up for you all to see this weekend (maybe earlier if I get some more free time)! :y_the_best:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

pictures??? SO SOON?? does this mean what i think it means!?!?!?!?! :-#

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

:-({|= :0018: Happy belated birthday boys. can't wait to see pictures.

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Don't I wish Monster! :roll: Over the Memorial Day weekend I had a bunch of my family over, and one of the members, who had my "ex-DC," brought it over for me to "try" again (apparently there were a bunch of glitches, which he managed to fix). Well, I tried it, and I'll admit, it is working better, but I still don't really like it...too complicated (the last thing I need is complicated :wink: ). So, I used that DC over the weekend (and tried out a few that family and friends had), so that is how I have pics so soon! :D

Kindness~

Thank you as well for the birthday wishes...Mickey and Tigger send you lots of sloppy puppy kisses! :kiss_heart:

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh, okay.... I was going to be REALLY shocked there for a minute! hehe.... and lmao@ex DC... hehe.....

and waiiiiiiiit... how come I didn't get sloppy kisses from mickey and tigger!?!?!? [-(

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Sorry to burst your bubble! :( LOL

Oh Monster, don't feel left out, there are more than plenty of sloppy Mickey & Tigger kisses to go around...Mickey & Tigger are VERY generous when it comes to kisses, no need to worry! :D

(Lately, their favorite thing to do is to go and drink a bunch of water, then come running over to mommy dripping with water and give me LOTS of VERY wet kisses...lovely! :x Gotta' love 'em anyway! :y_the_best: )