1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Harley needs some dogster pals!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Jun 19, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

harley is lonely he doesnt have any dogster pals.
    bullylove, what is your dogster link so we can corral and pal harley?

honeybear
    Now I just need to get my acct up and running again

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

hey! thanks honeybears!!
    :eek:
    her link is on my www tab or
    www.dogster.com/?74219 I am pretty sure hehe

I wish she could have real life pup pals, but oh well. I think cyber pals would be great!!

3. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Rusty always likes more Dogster pals, too! Click the www link at the bottom of this post and it will take you to his! :eek: :eek:

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

bllylove, I get the below message on dogster

Whoa! where'd that dog go??????
    There's supposed to be a dog here, but it's no where to be found. This occurs when someone removes a dog after you started your dog stroll. Though on very rare occasions extremely shy dogs have been known to crawl right under the server and refuse to come out. If only we had a treat! Here puppy puppy puppy! Who wants a treat?

honeybear

5. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

I tried as well and got the same message. As I am writing this I do not have the exact address For Zeke. That would be logging out here and I am not done reading. :cry: I will return.

6. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

pamr61: I didn't see post.

Most of Zeke's pup pals are ones he sees real time at the real dog park so he would love some new faces at the cyber dog park. He is at http://www.dogster.com/?26359

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

9. Rene

Rene New Member

humm very strange when i click her www i get her dogster page i did it earlier today and just now very weird

10. lil96

lil96 New Member

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

12. Jody

Jody New Member

13. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Trixie has lots of friends but the more the better

14. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

15. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Thanks you guys!! I got all the emails to make them friends this morning!! My computer at home is broken so I can't go on on the weekends. :cry:

She is going to be so happy when I tell her how many new pals she has!!

16. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

17. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Oh jamiya! I just know they would get along great in real life! I bet even with Harely's agression, she'd put it aside so they could eat sticks together!!

18. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! Until Nala steps over the line and pesters her TOO much and Harley takes a chunk out of her to teach her a lesson. Of course, Nala could stand to learn a few manners from another dog. :)

Jamiya