1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen or has a Cavachon?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by shihpoolover, Sep 12, 2006.

1. shihpoolover

shihpoolover New Member

I have an eight month shih-poo (Ziggy) and I recently purchased a cavachon (cavalier charles spaniel and bichone mix). I originally wanted to get a sister for Ziggy but the girls were already bigger than he was at 8 weeks and they looked liked a two-toned bichone. The boys on the other hand looked like spaniels and were smaller. The little fellow that I picked is red with floppy ears (sooo cute). Now, I am wondering if his hair is going to change or if he is going to continue looking like a spaniel.

Can I add that two puppies will definitly keep you on your toes. Even though Ziggy was trained by the time I brought Wiggles (new puppy) home, he has had a few accidents. He also gets mad and will not be my friend for a little while if I pay the puppy too much attention. This is crazy because they play together all day long. Is this something that will past as time goes on. I have only had the puppy for a month now.

HELP.

2. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

Hello and welcome.... :) Sounds like a full house with two puppies at once! Are you crrrrrrrrazy?? LOL... j/k

I'm sure your Ziggy will do fine... I went thru similar things when I brought Baxter into the family too. Bailey was 2 years old, so out of the puppy stage, but still very much spoiled. They have both adjusted well to each other......the behavior you are seeing is very very normal. :) If there was unusual and difficult agression, that'd be another story, but just sounds like plain ole normal jealousy :)

Pics of both would be great!!