1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Health Insurance

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by bianca, May 20, 2004.

1. bianca

bianca New Member

CAn someone recomend a good company so I can get my little Maltese health indurance?

Thanks!

2. Rene

Rene New Member

I went to petinsurance.com and signed up for it but i have not had to use it yet cuz i just got it but my Vet gave me some information on a few different ones' or you can do a google search for pet insurance

Rene

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Just wanted to give you a little tip, make sure whatever vet you use accepts pet insurance. And be sure and read the fine print I was looking into one and they didnt cover that much and it really wasnt worth the money. But they werent too clear on that in their brocure. I ended up calling to clarify what it was they did cover.

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

There was a post on the old board that had lots of info on pet insurance. I don't have the time at the moment to go find it, but I know you can click on the STICKY subject at the top of the thread page and it takes you to the old board. :)