1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Heater Broke. Really Scared

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Mice, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Mice

Mice New Member

My fish tank heater just kinda popped. I dont know what could have happend
    either i knocked it into the glass or it just popped on its own. I have the temperature at a pretty steady temperature and getting my new one tomorrow after school. I'll let you guys know if my fish survive or not!

-Mice :oops:

2. galatians2_20a

galatians2_20a New Member

during the hurricane season our power is off alot and too keep the tanks temperature the same or to keep it from dropping too fast too quickly i lay quilts over the top and sides. I advise you if your tank is small to put towels over it to regulate the temp and to take out a cup of water and to replace ti with WARM mont hot water ever so often. but if all you have is gold fish they will be fine in cold water.

3. galatians2_20a

galatians2_20a New Member

make sure you clean up all the fragments of the heater and keep an eye on the fish to make sure they weren't hurt