1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hello all

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by juliestroup, Sep 22, 2004.

1. juliestroup

juliestroup New Member

:y_the_best: :y_the_best: I just joined this and wanted to tell you all hi! Are there any other pek-a-poo owners out there? Well Deuce is on my lap while I type this, he doesnt seem really interested! *L* He does like to go for rides in the truck though, its about 5:15 here and time to go get my son from football practice!

2. Rene

Rene New Member

hello and welcome this is a great place to get great advice I have 2 yorkies and 4 cats.

you should show us some pictures of your lilttle deuce (cute name)

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Welcome, I have a mini poodle named sasha and a terrier mix named rufus. There are plenty or poo mixes on this forum, I can't remember if theres a peke-poo.

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Welcome Julie!!!!!
    :) I don't recall any other peke-a-poo's on the board, but I'm sure there are some! If not, there are plenty of poo-mixes (shihpoos, maltepoos!).

I have a shihpoo named Bailey... he was a year old in May.... to see pics of my baby (and everyone elses) you can click on the www link's under our posts. Most of us have dogster.com pages that have pics of our pride-and-joys.

Please share pics of your little fella!! WE LOVE PICS!!

5. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Hi and welcome!
    You'll like it here, everyone is so nice.

I have two cats, Smokee and General (ages 3 and 2). a 9 yr old lab named Poco, and a 15 week old Shih-chon (Shi-tzu/Bichon mix) named Molly (in my avatar).

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hi & welcome to Auspet!! =P~

I don't recall if there are any pek a poo owners here :roll: We'd love to see pics of your little guy!

I have two Shih-Poo girls, Molly and Emma who are almost 6 months old. As Monster mentioned, many of us have links to our Dogster pages.. the "www" under my signature will take you to my girl's page :D Glad to have you here!

7. MyDixie

MyDixie New Member

I have one!

I have a five month old peke-a-poo who is the love of my life. Is yours more poodle or peke? My Dixie is definatly a peke at heart! What color is yours, mine is white, blonde, and red tri color. Hope you are having fun with her. Here is my dogster page.
    http://www.dogster.com/?52077

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: WELCOME to the forum!!! :eek:

I thought (wasn't sure, though) we had at least one peke-a-poo owner on the board, but I wasn't sure...glad you popped in MyDixie!!! :y_the_best:

Have a great day! :D

9. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

welcome :)
    bella is a 2 1/2 year old shih poo..

10. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Welcome to all new comers ...always glad to see another baby poo here !

11. juliestroup

juliestroup New Member

Hello, back with pictures!!

:eek:
    I got a dogstar page, so you guys can see Deuce!
    http://www.dogster.com/?74757
    You all have some of the cutest pups!! Have a great weekend!!

p.s. My parents have a Schnauzer-poodle mix named Buffy. She is 14yrs old, but still the sweetest and smartest dog I have ever know!

12. juliestroup

juliestroup New Member

MyDixie

Your dixie looks so much like Deuce did when he was a puppy!! He Is all white now, with a little brown on his ears. The cutest thing about him is he has the brownest eyes and sweet liittle brown nose!!

Dixie is so cute!

Julie :p

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

He is cute. Looks great in his biker outfit. I have that blanket too.