1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone! Hope you haven't forgotten me!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Nikkita's Mom, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

Hi everyone! I have missed this forum so much. I stop in from time to time, but haven't left a message, sorry :(

I have been having alot of health problems and unable to stay at the computer long, but I am on the road to recovery!! :eek:

Nikkita and Lil Bit have become the best of friends and prefer to be with each other than me. :cry: It is just too cute sometimes the way they play together, since Nikkita is SOOOO much bigger than Lil Bit! My babies have been on their best behavior since I have been sick, what good kids!!

Well just wanted to stop in to say hello and that I think of all of you often and I haven't gone away. Today is the first day that I have felt good enough to stay on the computer. I hope I can feel better to come back alittle longer each day from now on. :y_the_best:

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Glad you could stop by! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hope your feeling all better soon! It's very nice to hear from you again.
    Your avatar is so cute! Which pup is it?

4. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

Thank you Jamiya and Gina. I'm glad to be back!

Gina that is my Doberman Nikkita. She is 4 months old now and towers over my Miniature Pincsher, Lil Bit, which is 4 years old. I have the little & big versions of the Dobie Family. I wish I could switch them out like Jamiya's pictures do, but I don't know how to do that!

Any suggestions Jamiya? :D

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yes its nice to have you back. I remember you.

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Make an animated gif. :wink: