1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone & update on Nikkita

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Nikkita's Mom, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

Just wanted to let everyone that gave me advice that the Nature's Miracle has worked.....so far. My Doberman, Nikkita, has not pooped on the couch yet today. :eek: I know it's still early, but I am keeping my fingers crossed and my eyes opened for any signs. There were a few times when she wasn't at my side (it couldn't be helped) and she didn't poop, so I'm assuming that it is working. It has been raining all day here, so she isn't wanting to spend to much time outside!

honeybears, puttin510, samsintentions, Sarge's mom, Jamiya, thank you all again for the advice, I was about at the end of my rope with this problem, I am so glad I came here. If for some reason the Nature's Miracle isn't enough I have other things I can try thanks to all of you! You are all the Best!! :y_the_best:

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

your welcome, :D I hope it continues to work. There is also something people swear by on the cat forum they say works so much better than natures miracle, I should have write it down.

good luck
    honeybear

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

That is great news. What has your hubby said. Is he going to stop throwing pillows at him. Hopefully. Glad we could be of help. :eek:

4. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

Sorry I haven't been able to get on the message board since I wrote that, but I told my hubby to stop and the reason why, he started laughing at me, but ended up agreeing not to do it again. I told him I would make him clean it up if she did it again!! :D It's 9:35pm and still no poop! :eek:

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:0018: Keep up the good work!

Nikkita say " :0025: "!!!!

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Thats great! Just keep an eye on her!

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh, and don't freak out if she "back slides" a little. Just like toddlers, they may go through a little regression. Just stay consitent and be patient and you can get her through it again!

8. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Thats wonderful news!! Congratulations. Just take it one day at a time and soon it will be a distant memory!! Or something you will never speak of again. hehe :lol:

Hope you stick around the board.

9. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

Well it's day 2 and it's still raining, so I will have to continue to be on my toes!! I have plenty of other options, like I said before, thanks to you all!! And I will take this one day at a time and I will be patient, hopefully this will be the end of it.

I wish I knew how to post pictures or I would post them so you all could see my babies, which I also have a 4 year old Miniature Pinscher named Lil Bit. As soon as I figure out how I will post them for you all to see!!

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Go to the post called "slow loading", strangely enough there is a thread there from Jamiya that FINELY taught even me how to do the pictures. Private E-mail me if yu have any trouble and I'll try and help you out.

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I know your husband probably thought you were nuts.
    You know just about a week or so ago, I was on the poodle forum I go to and there is one lady that does poodle rescue. Well, one night she had all the poo's except for one all one the couch with her. the one left, kept trying to vie for couch space but could not get any of the poo' s to move. She finally got mad huffed off with her head down and a littel while later came running down. Rescue gal feared something was up. She ran upstairs and found a huge puddle of pee right in the middle of her mattress. The poo barley could look her in the eyes. It does happen. She was mad the at the rescue women because she would not help her gain access to the couch, The poodle was a standard poolde too not a toy. LOL Good luck. Remember dogs are smart.

12. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

13. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

no!! did something wrong!

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

you spelled Dogster wrong.

repost and use an 'e' instead of an 'a'.

15. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

16. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?j=t&i=45297

Hopefully this will work now. That is me holding Lil Bit in her section and that is my hubby holding her also. If this works and you can see the pictures. New to this....please be patient!! :D

17. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

Thank you Bullylove!! I tried it again, and then I put it on the post of what we look like. :mrgreen:

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

They are adorable. Love those big puppy feet. I think Nikkit's pet peeve is she doesn't like pillows being tossed her way. When she is big you will have the small and large version of the pinschers. Don't be surprised if people ask if lil bit is Nikkita's baby.

19. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

I know, I really thought hard about putting the pillows as her pet peeves, but I am hoping that it will never happen again!! Nikkita is only 3 months old and she is twice the size of Lil Bit now!!